MTX Cube is a new-generation Business Intelligence product entirely developed by MirWare in order to analyse directly on your PC SWIFT® FIN MTs and XML ISO 20022 traffic (PACS SCT and SDD) exchanged with all correspondents.
Designed on Microsoft Technology, the platform is a server-based solution capable of managing high volumes of messages. The tool requires a database engine – i.e. Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise – and a Web Application Server – i.e. Microsoft Internet Information Service – both commonly used by financial institutions.
MTX Cube is a very user-friendly tool which requires no specific knowledge or training. It has been created to meet the needs of Correspondent Bankers, Marketing & Sales Managers, Back Office & Settlement Departments after the latest regulations and the consequent worldwide spread of ISO 20022 XML standards.
It has a multi-level structure and holds three main features:
- it allows users to search for whatever kind of information embedded in the traffic;
- it is capable of providing cubes to analyse domestic as well as SEPA & extra-SEPA messages through EXCEL, POWER PIVOT or directly MTX Cube Web interface;
- it manages the entire process end-to-end, generating:
- Workspace – lossless process and granularity to the transaction
- Data Warehouse (DWH) – Data source for EDW and connectivity to other databases
- Data marts and cubes – both pre-formatted and custom
Customizable cubes could be shaped to serve different purposes:
- International dpt.
- Quantitative & Qualitative analysis of the entire financial traffic
- Focus on international traffic (SEPA & Extra-SEPA)
- Corporate & Small Market
- Identification of Supply Chain Finance indicators
- Support to Indirect Factoring Business
- Enhanced Risk Management
- Retail Market
- Qualitative analysis of Remittances information in support of commercial initiatives
- Exercises of Big Data
- Compliance & Backup Systems
- Near-real time 1st level controls through connectivity with internal and external data sources (Embargo-list of counterparts, AFT, ect.)
- Due diligence reinforcement through 2nd level controls over real-time systems
- Qualitative analysis of payments with AML/AFT/Embargo purposes
Since all MTX Cube modules are directly installed on company Intranet Servers and used exclusively from bank-authorized users, security and privacy are guaranteed as no sensitive information is sent out of your bank.
For further details about the product please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org